Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Q.T. Nguyen
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've been out of the loop on things the past two months, and missed out on the Kickstarter. Is there is anyone who happens to have extra pledges that they would like to sell and/or are able to add me on to their existing pledge, please PM me?

I would be happy to compensate you for the trouble and cover any extra shipping costs. I've currently got everything Coup, and I'd hate to miss out on the promos from the "You are Awesome Rewards." It's not collector-itis, so much as it is a love for the game. If I hadn't been buried in work and knew this Kickstarter was up, I would have pledged. X_x

At any rate, thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help a Coup Lover out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PM Sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested as well, if there are more benevolent souls out there. I didn't even know about this game until the Kickstarter was over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skylar114 wrote:
I am interested as well, if there are more benevolent souls out there. I didn't even know about this game until the Kickstarter was over.

Another PM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm also looking for a benevolent soul.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Thornton
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same for me. Let me know if anyone else is willing to sell me something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H L
msg tools
Any way I can get a pm as well ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went ahead and put up a pre-order listing in the BGG marketplace. Easier than sending PM's to everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.