Subject: 3 copies, 1 shipping: how to do? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
air show
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys

me and 2 friends of mine are looking to partecipate in the project.

I've read in the comments that backers may add up to 2 additional copies for the same shipping.

Can we choose to do it at the end of campaign (if, as I hope, it will be pladged)through the pledge manager?

For ex, can I pledge one copy, then using the pledge manager add the other 2? Or should I pladge the 3 copies immediately?

Keep up the good work, the game seems really good!!

AS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Suhre
United States
Eville
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
You pledge for all 3 now and you'll be sent a survey at the end of the campaign. The survey will ask you to confirm your address and ask you how many copies of the game did you want. It's done this way incase someone wants donate X amount of $ towards the campaign but only wanted 1 copy.

Thank You and welcome aboard!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Imboden
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian answered correctly: Pledge for all three copies at this time. There may be unlock able add-ons as the campaign continues -- if you are interested in those items, increase your pledge to add those items. When we send out our survey, let us know how many of what rewards you would like as our "thank you".

We're so close... won't be long now. Thanks for your support, air show!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.