Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Barton
Canada
Dryden
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'm sure you've all heard about Google's DeepDream project?

If not, it's an image recognition project that took a bit of a twist when they figured out that given an image, the AI(more like a Recursive Neural Network) could return the results as a modified image.

Google has released the source code for those that feel so inclined to play with it, and thus was born http://dreamdeeply.com/

As a Board Game Geek, I immediately fed it some Board Game related artwork, and here are the results.

Original | Dream
|

Give it a try (the time estimates are WAY off, it doesn't take nearly as long as it claims) and post your best results here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melody Hill
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow

Never heard of it before but it looks interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Steadman
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
...And the elder Sparky slumbered in the darkness, uneasy, waiting to return to Earth and devour all of the Sparky progeny.

“Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sparky R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Bettzieche
Germany
Ladenburg
Baden Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
|

Now a machine has killed the dream I dreamed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Barton
Canada
Dryden
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I'm not sure what kind of creatures that Badger Shaman has harnessed, but he's leading his army of twisty-faced Mongols into a glorious battle under the all seeing eyes of the Great Flying Bearhead

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.