Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Fraatz
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Posting a big thanks here to Kim from Mayfair Games customer service. I recently picked up a copy of the expansion used off of the marketplace here. One of the white workers had a busted leg. I emailed customer support, explicitly stating that I had gotten it second hand and that I didn't think they owed me a new piece. Kim helped get me the piece and even checked for another for me (Yellow Builder, just been well worn, they were out of stock). Yesterday, just one week after my original email, I received the little guy in the mail, all legs intact and ready to hit the sand pits.

So thanks, Kim, for helping me round out a game I've searched so long for and loved so much. It's always great to see customer service shine, especially when it comes to a hobby so many of us love.

Now how about a reprint?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
LuckyNumberHat wrote:
Now how about a reprint?

This!........N

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy only played once for sale...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure they're thinking about a 10-year anniversary BIG BOX edition ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Yeager
United States
Ypsilanti
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are not.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1304704/why-hasnt-there...

Alex Yeager
Mayfair Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Schellenberg
Canada
Swift Current
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
"The Lord gets his best soldiers out of the highlands of affliction." -Charles Spurgeon. "Prayer is not overcoming God's reluctance, but laying hold of His willingness." -Martin Luther
badge
"The riches of His free grace cause me daily to triumph over all the temptations of the wicked one, who is very vigilant, and seeks all occasions to disturb me." -George Whitefield
mbmbmbmbmb
Still have the copy of the expansion for sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.