1 Corroder ••
2 Eater ••••• •
2 Faerie
1 Femme Fatale
1 Ninja

Program (2)
2 Sneakdoor Beta

Built with http://netrunner.meteor.com/

Interested to hear what people think, the idea behind this one is basically deck consistency with only 40 cards, Eaters to make siphons and shutdowns more achievable, lots of burst econ.

I'm fairly new to this game so if I'm making any big mistakes, please tell!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish Noren
msg tools
mbmb
You may want Security Testing (when you pick up Honor & Profit), but otherwise it should work; I tried eater in criminal and wasn't extremely impressed. Shutdown/siphon are cool with it, but Crisium Grid was to popular when I tried it out and that puts the kibosh to that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience"
mbmbmbmbmb
Eater also works with Bank Job, which can help you if the Corp has an ice or two guarding a remote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
gumOnShoe wrote:
You may want Security Testing (when you pick up Honor & Profit), but otherwise it should work; I tried eater in criminal and wasn't extremely impressed. Shutdown/siphon are cool with it, but Crisium Grid was to popular when I tried it out and that puts the kibosh to that...

Great recommendation. Thank you. This is meant to be a run heavy deck, so that will help a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Quirk
msg tools
How does the deck go with economy? Just from looking at it, you could possibly have too much. Do you find you finish games with 15+ credits regularly?

It is better to have too much money than not enough so if you feel the deck is working for you then keep it as it is. If you find you want to add another card though, maybe you can cut some econ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.