2 Posts

Krosmaster: Arena» Forums » Strategy

Subject: My Constructed krosmaster team rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
beau roudebush
msg tools
mbmb
ok heres what I got. Goultard, Srammy,Di Curey, Luk Ylook, Quientin Flush. Now I have tried some different variations of this team and this seems the most solid. I have been since told that Goultard Push isn't very effective in current constructed tournament environment. would like some info. on whats going on in the environment due to the fact this will be my first constructed tourney at GenCon this year. A little help would be appreciated. hope to hear some good stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Metelo
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very hard question to answer. This is a very powerful team, even by today standards.

However, the metagame evolved to the point where dealing with Goutard is not that hard, and the rest of the team either becomes irrelevant or they die faster than you can move goltard to the proper place..

Some of the teams that cause problems to this team:

1 - Eliotropes:
Yougo Young King
Theo
Ayan
Kivin X2

2 - Old Geezers:
- Ghett Outdier
- Diver Birel
- Henual
- Fern Socken
- Coa Gulary
- Moe Lawr

3 - Merkator control (and this one has a lot variation
- Merkator and a combination of:
- Coa gulary X 2
- Quentin Flush X2
- Moe Lawr X2
- Luk Ylook
- Di Curey
- Po Chan
- Srammy
- Fern Sockem
- Phaeris

4 - Kitty Push
- Kitty Rage
- Henual
- Pochan
- Luk Ylook
- Coa Gulary
- Moe Lawr

All these team are able to just out right kill Goultard in a turn, or make him not relevant in the match.

In fact Old Geezers is this years World winning team.

It is really powerful, and flexible. A pain to play against, but also hard to play.

To complicate things, there are some potentially really good Season team based team out there that are not proven yet.

Strong candidates from Season 3 IMHO:
- Hazwonarm seems strong no matter where you put him.
- Piwates + Dark Vlad
- Otomai + Ema Sacre
- I like Moon, but most high level players things it too weak. May get better alongside the Darkly Moon that is coming out at some point in time.

And let's not forget the Dark Heroes that are considered rather powerful:
- Vampyro (a little fragile, but really good)
- Katar.
- Vlad (and the promo Karnated Vlad).

None proven yet though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.