Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I just recieved the game on the 14th having ordered on the 10th, from Japan; express delivery.

UK import tax rules mean absolutely no charges at all if the item is below £15 at the time of sale. No handling fees either. With card charges it probably cost me £25 in total.

I just used the Chrome browser with translation switched on to handle the japanese.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should mention that the Oink site didn't give postage options. But it turned out to be express delivery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve PP
United Kingdom
Woolacombe
North Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my copy from BGG store in the USA, that took six days and also arrived without any import fees or VAT. Cost with shipping was $32 works out about £20.50 just a tad cheaper from BGG than Oink by the looks of it. Still pricey for such a ittle game, but such a good little game, and it looks lovely too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Also bought direct from Oink to the USA. Took a few weeks but worth the $25 with free shipping. Looks like it's $22 on Amazon Prime at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Goostrey
United Kingdom
St Austell
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
itsastickup wrote:

I just recieved the game on the 14th having ordered on the 10th, from Japan; express delivery.

UK import tax rules mean absolutely no charges at all if the item is below £15 at the time of sale. No handling fees either. With card charges it probably cost me £25 in total.

I just used the Chrome browser with translation switched on to handle the japanese.

I can echo the above ordered 24th December arrived today 30th. But wanted to add that the price is just the exchange rate, I paid via PayPal so cost was approx £17 no other transaction fees and and no extortionate US postal charges which you incur if using BGG shop so better to order direct and pay via PayPal, simple and very quick delivery. No customs charges for me either assume this will be the case for everyone as the package is marked as 24.99 USD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.