Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam French
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mb
I got an email from a popular store (CSI) that the gravity feeds and packs are in stock!!!

Your wallet is welcome devil!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll have to send my wife to the FLGS to pick me up some. I wonder if my pre-order is in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's nice. Have WizKids let us know when the first run has all sold and a second printing is hitting shelves without the ABSOLUTE MOUNTAIN of game-changing-ruining misprints/errors.

I won't be purchasing a single bit of AoU Dicemasters until I can be confident the stuff I'm buying isn't totally f***** up from a complete lack of care/quality control.

I can handle the game being made from cheap components. I think that's part of its charm actually. I can't handle it being made with complete disregard for whether what's printed on the cards is even slightly correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualToast wrote:
That's nice. Have WizKids let us know when the first run has all sold and a second printing is hitting shelves without the ABSOLUTE MOUNTAIN of game-changing-ruining misprints/errors.

I won't be purchasing a single bit of AoU Dicemasters until I can be confident the stuff I'm buying isn't totally f***** up from a complete lack of care/quality control.

I can handle the game being made from cheap components. I think that's part of its charm actually. I can't handle it being made with complete disregard for whether what's printed on the cards is even slightly correct.

are the starters at least normal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Stephenson
United States
Buford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goblinsavingthrow wrote:
CasualToast wrote:

are the starters at least normal?

The only errata for the starter is that the card checklist in it has the numbers all of by ten. The largest impact in terms of number of cards is the missing rarity stripe on a boatload of common cards, which has no gameplay effect whatsoever. There's only two bits of actual gameplay-affecting errata so far, additional text for the uncommon Wasp, and the wrong energy symbol shown (shield) for the rare Star-Lord. Since it's a fist dice, that should be an easy errata to remember.

A small amount of actual errata and a large amount of cosmetic errata doesn't worry me a great deal. I think WizKids ongoing inability to write unambiguous card abilities or to make consistent rulings is a much larger problem. I don't think a second printing would fix that problem, it is what it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adamsd wrote:
I got an email from a popular store (CSI) that the gravity feeds and packs are in stock!!!

Your wallet is welcome devil!

Received my pre-orders from Great Board Games this morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.