Chan Pak Hei
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
Thanks for coming in and read this thread.
I am Percy, the game designer of the game Magecraft.

Magecraft is a Bag building game which require player to build their own Mana base and try to defeat your opponent with spells and tricks.

This game has been in play test stage in local game store for nearly a year. I am going to launch this game with a app together this September~October on KS.

However, I am now seeking for players who can help to playtest the game blindly outside my homeland.

Here is a link to the production blog if you want to know a bit more for the game.
https://crimsiond.wordpress.com/2015/07/15/magecraft-apk-for...

If you do download the APK file for playing, please at least tell me it is good or bad. If possible, please fill in the google feedback form.

For now, I am only posting for the APK game tester, if after playing the APK and you are interested for the PNP game and the full rulebook, please comment below or PM me for further information.

The APK is still under improvement, I know it is not good enough. Please do not hesitate to comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.