Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sanhueza at GAME-O-GAMI
United States
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

For those of us who can't make it to GenCon this year, what are your plans for that week? How/what will you be gaming, and how will you be connecting with other gamers and the tabletop industry?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
About the same as usual. Gaming on Thursday and maybe another day if I find time. I'll probably follow FFG on twitter and a few other people to see if anything cool is announced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Trimmer
United States
Houston
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be preparing for and kicking off my trip at the World Boardgaming Championships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That Saturday will be our meetup group's 5 year anniversary, so I will be at that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the past 2 years, I predominantly did panels. Or what they call, "seminars". Frees always a plus!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bergom
United States
Towson
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
"Sometimes it would be nice to be wrong about people." -Commander Samuel Vimes
mbmbmbmbmb
My weekend is going to be almost as nerdy as going to Gencon.

Friday night, I'm going to a Mike Lawrence show. He's a comic, and to give you an idea of his style, his album is called, "Sadamantium."

Saturday is going to be all-day gaming with a couple of friends. Definitely breaking out Mice and Mystics , Roll for the Galaxy, and some flavor of Legendary. Might do Sentinels of the Multiverse, Tokaido, Mage Knight Board Game, and/or Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set.

Sunday morning/afternoon is a continuation of Saturday, and then Sunday night, I'm going to see my wife perform in Baltimore Fluid Movement. It's a community theater water ballet; this year's theme is The Films of Jeff Goldblum. My wife's group is doing The Big Chill, and a friend's group is doing Earth Girls are Easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.