Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Donofrio
United States
Marina Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
Hello fellow gamers!

My name is Dean Donofrio, an avid board game enthusiast — my collection is 100 plus games and growing. My partner ErinRose Widner (also a gamer) and I have created a new comedy web series called The Great Indoors, which will premiere later this summer. It features a group of tabletop gamers who meet on a weekly basis to engage in their favorite pastime. It stars Josh Sussman (Glee, Wizards of Waverly Place), Elisha Yaffe (Time Travel Lover), Jonathan Bray (Mad Men, House of Lies), and Natalie Palamides (from the new Powerpuff Girls), among others.

We decided to host a sneak preview of Season One to a select group in the LA area. Since we couldn't fit everyone at the screenings last week, we decided to add more screenings this Sunday July 19th. It will last a total of about 90 minutes (including a short break in the middle), and we’d love to invite some of our fellow gamers from the local community to get a first look!

There will be two screenings: 11am and 3pm, on the west side.

So if you live in the are and are interested, email us at thegreatindoors.series@gmail.com. As much as we’d like to include everyone, we have limited space, so please don’t be upset if you don’t get selected.

Happy gaming everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
How many times are you going to post this spam?

Please knock it off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't make it, but I have no problem with the posting. It's applicable and to be honest something I would normally be interested in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Sure.

Except he's posted a bunch of times, to a bunch of forums. This should have been once, maybe twice in Press Releases. But it's always easier to just do whatever you'd like than to find out and follow the rules...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
I confess that I have seen several of these posts, but this is the 1st one I actually read. I don't know any of the people involved in this and have heard nothing about it, in spite of being pretty active myself in the local boardgaming scene.

Maybe I'm just dense, but I don't get it. (Is this a knock-off of Wil Wheaton's "TableTop"?) It sounds like you have already done this--print, cut, check the gate. I guess I don't understand what the draw is here? We will be able to see this online soon, or alternately we can brave L.A. traffic to gather around a screen somewhere other than our own comfy couches? Is this a live studio audience you're going for? Is the audience being filmed? Interviewed? Polled? Fed?

Or is this just a way to get the word out about something that (apparently) even avid local gamers don't know about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.