7 Posts

Warhammer: Age of Sigmar» Forums » General

Subject: White dwarf and seperate books rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jef stuyck
Belgium
flag msg tools
I noticed that white dwarf is also publishing warscrolls, and the new book that is comming will also have warscrolls in them?

Aren't the warscrolls also included with the miniatures you buy seperatly? Or do I need to get white dwarf magazines and those extra books as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon M
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Herts
flag msg tools
All the new miniatures will have the warscrolls with them. They are also available on the website as pdfs. The White Dwarf is simply as an advertising thing I presume.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alain Marti
Switzerland
Riedholz
Solothurn
flag msg tools
Super Trooper, I said!
badge
Waaagh
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't think all the new minis will have the warscrolls with them - e.g. the new Lord Celestant on foot to be released tomorrow - let's see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon M
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Herts
flag msg tools
Go check on the website - you will see the pdf on the model page. No reason not to include it with the mini.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
murks666 wrote:
Don't think all the new minis will have the warscrolls with them - e.g. the new Lord Celestant on foot to be released tomorrow - let's see.

http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/w...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jef stuyck
Belgium
flag msg tools
I jusr bought lord celistant and there is no warscroll included that kinda sucks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McDonald
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought that too. It does have a QR code that links to the warscroll. The app that just came out pretty much means I won't ever use a paper warscroll anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.