Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: New Pixar Movie! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The newest Pixar project was just announced: "Emperor Zurg"

No info. is out about the plot or anything yet, but I'm excited!










July Fools!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Why?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

I remember when Disney formally bought Pixar and assured us they'd still focus more on new films than sequels. Never trust the Mouse.

Their first 10 films only had 1 sequel. The next 5 featured 3. Of the 9 in production (including the above), 5 are sequels.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
erak wrote:
Their first 10 films only had 1 sequel. The next 5 featured 3. Of the 9 in production (including the above), 5 are sequels.


Checks the calender....

Yep it is July. Schools are out. Therefore:

NO MATH!!!!!!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
Avatar
mb
We knew Toy Story 4 was coming. This is just that.

I'm waiting for Inside Out 2: Bing Bong Boogaloo
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
erak wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

I remember when Disney formally bought Pixar and assured us they'd still focus more on new films than sequels. Never trust the Mouse.

Their first 10 films only had 1 sequel. The next 5 featured 3. Of the 9 in production (including the above), 5 are sequels.


So then just skip the sequels.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
erak wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

I remember when Disney formally bought Pixar and assured us they'd still focus more on new films than sequels. Never trust the Mouse.

Their first 10 films only had 1 sequel. The next 5 featured 3. Of the 9 in production (including the above), 5 are sequels.


So then just skip the sequels.

Technically this would be more of a spin-off than a sequel anyway.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
erak wrote:
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

I remember when Disney formally bought Pixar and assured us they'd still focus more on new films than sequels. Never trust the Mouse.

Their first 10 films only had 1 sequel. The next 5 featured 3. Of the 9 in production (including the above), 5 are sequels.


So then just skip the sequels.


True, though that means longer waits between originals.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Olympics time!!!
Avatar
mbmbmb
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see "Brave: Ragnarok".
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't look like anyone actually figured it out yet, but...the above Emperor Zurg poster is not an actual film coming out, it's a poster I made in my graphic design class. I guess it was pretty convincing!
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
agentkuo wrote:
Doesn't look like anyone actually figured it out yet, but...the above Emperor Zurg poster is not an actual film coming out, it's a poster I made in my graphic design class. I guess it was pretty convincing!



Post it to reddit. i'll bet it'll be on CNN in no time.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Frodge
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
erak wrote:
agentkuo wrote:
Doesn't look like anyone actually figured it out yet, but...the above Emperor Zurg poster is not an actual film coming out, it's a poster I made in my graphic design class. I guess it was pretty convincing!



Post it to reddit. i'll bet it'll be on CNN in no time.

I don't have a Reddit account, but if you're on there, feel free to post it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.