Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Balint
United States
Cottage Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi Lee... Played Scenario 2 tonight with a friend. The Japanese Bombers, (as well as some other bombers in the game have a protection rating of 4-5h... I could not find the area in the rules as to when to use the 4 rating and when to use the 5.... Can you clarify?

Game is a lot of fun. I need to spend more time with it to get it dialed in. At this point, I sort of know what I can do, but do not know about what I should do. That makes it fun.

Regards,

Mike Balint
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the modified roll is = to either number then the differential is 0 resulting in a straggler.

See 10.6
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Balint
United States
Cottage Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. I appreciate the fast reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, don't forget the "h" modifier means the attacker adds +1 to the attack roll if it is head-on. You only do this if there is the "h" at the end, though. (You also add on the firepower rating of the attacking aircraft, but you are probably already doing that.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.