Detective Conan
msg tools
I bought Rise of the Zombies to play solo, but I am a little disappointed : I think I will have fun playing it with friends, but alone I do not find it that engaging.

For solitaire gaming, would you say that Warfighter is like Rise of the Zombies ? Is it best played multiplayer ? Is there people that do not love playing Rise of the Zombies solo but love playing Warfighter solo ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smythe
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warfighter is truly an excellent game player either solo or multiplayer co-op. The base version of the game has high replay value of so many different combinations of game play, it's a different experience every time.

The expansions are genius as well. Just by adding one expansion, the replay value continues with a combinatoric effect. Adding 3 expansions is just nuts. And now even MORRRRE expansions are coming out.

All in all, Warfighter is the game that just keeps getting better and better. There's user contributed materials too here on BGG. Check out the files section.

Plus, the Warfighter community here is really cool and helps out with ANY questions players may have. It's really awesome.

Give it a shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ainsworth
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy Warfighter. I think it's an excellent solo game. I've only played it once multiplayer and it was alright - good enough for me to immediately order it, and it's expansions myself - but I do think it shines more in solitaire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klute Gamer
msg tools
I have both games and enjoy playing them both solo. Rise of the Zombies I play when I want to have a quick game, or when I travel and need to pack light. Warfighter is amazing, and I need a little bit more table space and time.

Again, I enjoy them both and would recommend highly....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.