David Thompson
United States
Centerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Playtest version 4 has been released. You can grab the updated rulebook and faction packs on the downloads page of the Skirmish Tactics Apocalypse website. I also uploaded low res versions to the BGG file system, but it will likely take a few days for those to be approved.

This is the final playtest version of the game. Any future decisions on what will be available as a download will be up to the game’s publisher.

I’m still looking for feedback, so please join the playtest and let me know what you think.

Or you can just start a thread here and join the STA community on BGG.

For those of you with version 3.5, there really have been almost no significant updates. A few of the faction packs had the rules text under the detailed character section cleaned up (thanks, Paul!), but there have been no significant changes to the rules. I just shifted the rules version number to 4 to make it a little easier for new players (didn't want strange version numbers frightening people away).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Baker
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sooo, about this publisher and the status of the game....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thompson
United States
Centerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JefferyB wrote:
Sooo, about this publisher and the status of the game....

Well, you can see the publisher listed on the BGG entry for the game. So, it's not official, but if you check it says MAGE Company.

I'm really excited, because they have great production quality. As for status, we still have a ways to go...but we'll get there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Order of the Echolight
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds great!! Really looking forward!

Sorry i have no clue about the process of how companies publish board games, but will they be doing any changes to the character stats and the rules without us knowing, or will they use what we gave them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.