Cameron James
United States
Denver
CO
flag msg tools
Dice on Dice on Dice
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I moved to Denver area less than a month ago. I'm looking for gaming groups in the south Denver area, specifically a regular rp group (edge of the Empire, 5th, unknown armies, fate, etc.) also regular board game meet ups would be cool. I work weekends, so info for during the week would be rad!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff W
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For board games, the Denver Games (denvergames.com) group meets every Tuesday evening from 5 pm - 9 pm at the Park Meadows food court. Hope to see you there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Emerus_Snow wrote:
I moved to Denver area less than a month ago. I'm looking for gaming groups in the south Denver area, specifically a regular rp group (edge of the Empire, 5th, unknown armies, fate, etc.) also regular board game meet ups would be cool. I work weekends, so info for during the week would be rad!

Welcome to Colorado! There should be lots of gaming in your area, though I'm afraid I don't have anything else specific to add for South Denver. You might want to check out the Enchanted Grounds game store though; they have an open gaming area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Smith
United States
Shoreline
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
junesen wrote:
For board games, the Denver Games (denvergames.com) group meets every Tuesday evening from 5 pm - 9 pm at the Park Meadows food court. Hope to see you there.

I joined this group a few years ago, and they are great people to play games with. Unfortunately, I moved out of the area, but I still miss playing with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Triassic Trickster
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Down along the creek, I remember something
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome...did you see the [Southwest Wiki]?

Cheers,
dave k

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Olmstead
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Emerus_Snow wrote:

Denver Central Games has regular board gaming nights on Mon and Thurs.
Be forewarned though, they vape-smoke in there like crazy and it smells like chemicals and unwashed Magic players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Richardson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I organize a gamenight group that meets every Wednesday night from 6pm until at least 10. We rotate locations week to week around town and usually have 40-50 people show up on any given night. This Wednesday we'll be at Strange Craft Beer on 13th and zuni, feel free to stop by!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/259594100842159

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gallagher
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
junesen wrote:

I'll be traveling from Los Angeles to Denver tomorrow on business. I may look for you if you're still meeting there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TactiCon is running this weekend, Thursday through Sunday. Not sure how great attendance is going to be, between new management and NDK moving for this year, but I'll be there by Friday evening at least .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Denver Games also has a get-together this Saturday. A fun group of people. (Well...OK...you might have to deal with me, but the rest of them are fun )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bwian wrote:
TactiCon is running this weekend, Thursday through Sunday. Not sure how great attendance is going to be, between new management and NDK moving for this year, but I'll be there by Friday evening at least .

NDK had to move for 3 years, for what its worth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff W
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yuglooc wrote:
junesen wrote:

I'll be traveling from Los Angeles to Denver tomorrow on business. I may look for you if you're still meeting there!

Yes, we are still meeting there. I don't think we have missed a Denver Games Tuesday meeting in the last 10 years except when Christmas falls on a Tuesday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.