Popular Tags: [View All]
Erin Jean
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Geeky Gimp reviews at geekygimp.com!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all. I just opened my copy of Citadels, and my mom accidentally creased one of the cards pretty badly. Thinking I could just get a replacement card (I wouldn't mind paying) from Fantasy Flight, I was disappointed to see they don't offer replacements for any game that was damaged. So am I just out of luck? It's the blue Cathedral card worth 5 gold. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's not one of the role cards, personally, I wouldn't worry about it.

If it's something you can't not worry about, you can try posting a "want" message in the 2015 Spare Parts Resource List.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin Jean
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
If it's not one of the role cards, personally, I wouldn't worry about it.

If it's something you can't not worry about, you can try posting a "want" message in the 2015 Spare Parts Resource List.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if you noticed, but CardKingdom, the first commenter on that list item, says he has close to 2 full sets of extra cards, though possibly very worn. I'd geekmail him to see if either of his Cathedrals are in very good condition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact FF replacement parts on website. A friend accidentally dropped one of my cards, then slid his chair back to get it, thus damaging the card. I contacted them about it and got a replacement card pretty fast. They have one of the best customer service around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erin Jean
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonw91 wrote:
Contact FF replacement parts on website. A friend accidentally dropped one of my cards, then slid his chair back to get it, thus damaging the card. I contacted them about it and got a replacement card pretty fast. They have one of the best customer service around!

I did look on their website to see about getting a replacement, but the site said they do not offer replacements for damages cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zinehappy wrote:
jasonw91 wrote:

I did look on their website to see about getting a replacement, but the site said they do not offer replacements for damages cards

I filled out the info at the website: http://parts.fantasyflightgames.com/ and the title says "Submit a Request for Damaged or Missing Components." If it's a card or two I would think it's OK, it's a damaged card your replacing. Your not trying to resale it but replace it. I think it's OK. If asked, just be honest about it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gladiator Posse
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
There is a war on for your mind...
badge
www.DrudgeReport.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Our role cards were getting some significant wear so I just sleeved everything with opaque backing. It's cheaper than buying a new set and easier than tracking down replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.