Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giulio
Italy
Scandiano
RE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The very entertaining tournament organized by Embir is almost over (you can read about it here) and I decided to put together a "deathmach" scenario for BattleLore, trying somehow to blend the app experience into the board game rules. The result of my efforts is The Rookery. I introduced special terrain rules to simulate some features of the app and I opted for the "fixed initial hand" optional rules of the Reference book for the same reason.

If the enterprise is appreciated, I can replicate the effort for other scenarios.

Any feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yannick Carriere
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well done sir. Thank you for doing that. One note: you probably meant to write "fleeing" instead of "flaying", right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio
Italy
Scandiano
RE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn it! No I meant "flying". In the app, Roc Warriors can traverse impassable hills in their movement step, but they cannot stop there. Moreover if they are forced to retreat, they cannot do that into or through impassable hills. Thanks for reporting the typo. I'll upload a fixed version asap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio
Italy
Scandiano
RE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To all the lucky owners of two copies of BattleLore 2nd edition, I propose the scenario Hart's Groove - deathmatch. I tried to translate the BattleLore:Command scenario with the same title in a framework suitable for the board game.

The map is taken directly from the app. The number of wood hexes requires two base games. If you need some excuse to buy a second box, this scenario could be one.

Any feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

Edit: The link was wrong. Fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.