Subject: FINAL 48 HOURS ON KICKSTARTER rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bazz Krycek
United Kingdom
leicester
uk
flag msg tools
TIMES ALMOST UP TO PLEDGE FOR THIS TRULY AMAZING GAME.

COME AND SEE ALL THE AMAZING STRETCH GOALS WEVE UNLOCKED (THERES A LOT) AND SEE WHAT YOUVE BEEN MISSING. THIS CAMPAIGN HAS OVER 1000 BACKERS AND IS NOT SLOWING DOWN

GET YOURSELF TO KICKSTARTER IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY AND JOIN THE BATTALIA FAMILY, THIS IS ONE GAME YOU DONT WANT TO MISS

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/battalia/battalia-the-c...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolay Zhekov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
Review games now, sleep later!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my god, we just might see the dashboards after all! And Battalia is in BGG's Hot list!!!surprisesurprisesurprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bazz Krycek
United Kingdom
leicester
uk
flag msg tools
LAST DAY PPL AND LAST CHANCE TO BACK THIS AMAZING GAME

PLEDGE NOW AND DONT REGRET LATER
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked it out, looks good; I just won't give a Kickstarter first timer $70. Will wait for retail and see how the reviews pan out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Wittenberg
msg tools
Its my first Kickstarter to!

But im really glad i came across this amazing game and people behind it.

Im shure Fanta is a verry reliable company and the SG are definetly worth it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bazz Krycek
United Kingdom
leicester
uk
flag msg tools
couldn't agree more phillip, welcome to the battalia family
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shill detected. ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. With 16 hours to go there are 1231 backers, of which 865 are early birds. I don't remember seeing another campaign with more early birds then regular backers, much less 2:1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mickael vermont
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The planning of the stretch goals has been modified... for the best !

Go see https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/battalia/battalia-the-c...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
TheGreatHamEl wrote:
I checked it out, looks good; I just won't give a Kickstarter first timer $70. Will wait for retail and see how the reviews pan out.

I don't think this project is in as much danger as regular 1st time kickstarter projects because the company has years of experience in publishing games and therefore have the financial knowledge not to dig themselves a hole in that regard.

Taken from the campaign page of the kickstarter:

Quote:
On one hand we are just a small company and this is our first Kickstarter project, but on the other we have been publishing board games for the past five years now. We are cooperating with more than 30 famous publishers like FFG, KOSMOS, Hans im Glueck, AMIGO, IELLO and others. During this time we have published Bulgarian localized editions of many worldwide popular board games such as “Game Of Thrones: The Board Game”, “Sid Meier’s Civilization”, “The Legends Of Andor”, “Ubongo”, “Carcassonne”, “Wizard”, “Atlantis”, “ King Of Tokyo”, etc… This means a lot of EXPERIENCE for us! Our production sites are located mainly in Germany, US and China, so international logistics are not an obstacle for us and meanwhile we know very well how to play the “big game” called PUBLISHING.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandar Guerov
Bulgaria
Sofia
Sofia-city
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
@Paul Chamberland - hi Paul, before the end of the campaign I'm trying to check all threads about Battalia and just to answer some still open topics. Here the most of the questions found their answers, but one more clarification to your post is needed. Actually from 1290 backers now, only 565 are Early birds, this is not so unusual, since our early bird pledge was time restricted 48 happy hours at the beginning of the campaign and not limited per numbers. After this happy 48 special we decided to add another category in the middle between early friman and standard ($50 and $60), just to give another 300 people the chance to pledge at lower level - this category is called The Not so Early Friman and requires $5 more than EB and after filling those 300 pledges we returned to the standard pledge and all the other higher levels. So I see no problem with that, we gave more people the opportunity to support us at better pledge level and so rewarded more people, who are with us from the beginning.
Those people made the path clear, so now you and some other guys could join us and you will enjoy more than 26 stretch goals directly unlocked! I would not complain about that, if I were you But enough talking, only 8 hours to go...

Hope to see all of you on board guys. Everything is possible, now we are above $95K....and only 2 SGs left unlocked!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.