tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Chen
Malaysia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow... NOW I've seen everything. Wouldn't it just turn out to be one of those BSW games that gets really tedious and drawn out only because it's a negotiation game and takes a long time for everyone to key out what beans they have and what beans they want? As far as I'm aware Intrige never gets played everytime I'm logged on to BSW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevve15 wrote:
Wow... NOW I've seen everything.

No, you haven't.

Munckin was one of the four games elected for the RegVor 2007 (the regional preeliminaries of the German Team Boardgame Championships 2007). The elected games go to BSW. But after some Munchkin plays from the RegVor organisers, they replaced Munchkin with the runner-up Bohnanza because they were not able to make tournament rules for Munchkin.

Puh, we were really lucky!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Un Streetfighter avec un doctorat
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what are the other three games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Weber
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The other three games are Puerto Rico, Der Palast von Alhambra (Alhambra: Thief's Turn) and Finstere Flure (Fearsome Floors).

See (in German) http://www2.herne.de/spielezentrum/Turniere/DM2007/Regvor200...

Direct Link to the four elected games: http://www2.herne.de/spielezentrum/Turniere/DM2007/Regvor200...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilt McHaggis
United States
New Braunfels
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bohnanza has just come out and in my opinion, yes it is tedious just like Intrige. I cannot see myself wanting to join this guild. A 2 player game took 1 hour, some due to the quirky interface and some due to having to haggle via text. Yuk!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh you seekers of the new who run terrified from history into the clutches of an eternal life where no electric shaver can be built to last.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
    We play on BSW with Skype and it's a downright pleasure. Almost as good as being in the same room. Well worth your time to check it out.

Sag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.