Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a bit confused. In the roof tiles description, they're refered to as one-time bonus but at the end of the round, they have to be flipped again. What am I missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
I'm a bit confused. In the roof tiles description, they're refered to as one-time bonus but at the end of the round, they have to be flipped again. What am I missing?

I think they mean "flip the next round's roof tiles so that folks can see what is coming up". That confused me a bit too.

AFAICT, once you've purchased a roof tile you leave it (cost) face up until you actually use its bonus, which can be at any time depending on the colors printed on the tile.

-Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
etherton wrote:
fardoche wrote:

I think they mean "flip the next round's roof tiles so that folks can see what is coming up". That confused me a bit too.

AFAICT, once you've purchased a roof tile you leave it (cost) face up until you actually use its bonus, which can be at any time depending on the colors printed on the tile.

-Dave

Ha! Exactly. Now that I read it this way it makes perfect sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
etherton wrote:

-Dave

That is correct. Don't forget to take your VPs (if any) and don't forget to flip the tile when you use it. It's a one time bonus. You can only use them once in the whole game. Except for the player who gets a special tile in the last round. With this one you can flip another one back and use it twice...

Best...ode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.