Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Galaxy Defenders» Forums » General

Subject: Should tokens look like this ? and missing windows and doors components. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kalbe Troben
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi. Yesterday I received my earth packages. There was not Windows and doors components, nou dancer cards and I wonder if tokens should look like this?

Tokens
and GD rewards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Mendes
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
The windows/doors and danger cards still have a lock over them in the rewards picture. I believe this means they weren't unlocked as stretch goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The doors and windows were part of the "final bundle", with the two additionnal agents xeno warrior and vanadium and the alien danger cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't get the doors unless you paid for the Final Countdown bundle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Rael
Netherlands
Haarlem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And yes, a lot of my tokens also have bad printing job, where the graphics are also not centralized on the token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
GimliTheOulu wrote:
I wonder if tokens should look like this?

Mine are perfectly cut.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
my tokens are a bit worse than the ones in the base game but still quite acceptable... nothing like yours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
Ares are top notch in replacing missing components in my experience. Guess they will help you with misprints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see what you are complaining about with the tokens. Those are pretty badly centered. But outside of the signal token, the others are still usable, at least. Hmm...I'll have to make some time to actually go through what I got. All I've done so far is took the outside wrapper off of each box and quickly glanced at all the bags of figures and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely contact Ares directly; they will likely be able to hook you up with a non-misprinted token sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalbe Troben
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks to all! I will contack areagames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santiago S
United States
Miami
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed as an eath pledge, and added the doors and windows as an addon for $15. In the top secret box I received, the doors and windows, 2 sheets of extra items, and the miniatues for Niobium and tritium. Thats all for that box, so the other items should be on extinction protocl box and operation strikeback box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
geosan wrote:
I backed as an eath pledge, and added the doors and windows as an addon for $15. In the top secret box I received, the doors and windows, 2 sheets of extra items, and the miniatues for Niobium and tritium. Thats all for that box, so the other items should be on extinction protocl box and operation strikeback box?

That sounds about right; the Earth level pledges didn't have any add-ons included unless you added them by hand, so the Top Secret box would be a little sparse unless you added a bunch of stuff since a lot of the stretch goals were add-ons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GimliTheOulu wrote:

I have the same problem with some tokens and maps being not centered laser cut, specially the alien and stationary signal tokens. I have already contacted Ares costumer care and received their answer.

They apoloziged and told that was mass production error then was told that wouldn't affect the gameplay.

Ya right!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalbe Troben
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BGFreakDag2PT wrote:
GimliTheOulu wrote:

I have the same problem with some tokens and maps being not centered laser cut, specially the alien and stationary signal tokens. I have already contacted Ares costumer care and received their answer.

They apoloziged and told that was mass production error then was told that wouldn't affect the gameplay.

Ya right!!!

and this is called good customer service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My tokens are also a bit off center, but yours are much worse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my purple boss monster cards was miscut; the rest of my components are rock solid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.