Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I added a PDF to the files section that contains images of the SoM quick reference cards, plus an additional icon quick reference for combat. I hope you find them useful!

EDIT: The cards are also now available as separate images in the images section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 5 card is key. Would recommend putting that in any new edition of the game, to be honest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Steve. My intent is that a second edition (if there is demand for such) will include all these cards' information, either as reproducible pages in the rule book or as actual reference cards. I have just had the first 6 pages printed as cards and am including them for free with all orders of Shadows of Malice and Seekers of a Hidden Light made through deviousweasel.com. I will also be including them free with game purchases at the Devious Weasel Games booth at Gen Con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jcfelli wrote:
Thanks, Steve. My intent is that a second edition (if there is demand for such) will include all these cards' information, either as reproducible pages in the rule book or as actual reference cards. I have just had the first 6 pages printed as cards and am including them for free with all orders of Shadows of Malice and Seekers of a Hidden Light made through deviousweasel.com. I will also be including them free with game purchases at the Devious Weasel Games booth at Gen Con.

Great! I'm even happier now that I ordered Seekers through your website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I want to believe
badge
*distinctive theme song whistle*
mbmbmbmbmb
jcfelli wrote:
and am including them for free with all orders of Shadows of Malice and Seekers of a Hidden Light made through deviousweasel.com.

Sweet. Thanks! I was going to print them all, but I guess now I'll just wait for my copy of Seekers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Clarke
Canada
Port Coquitlam
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good stuff Jim. My personal favourite is the Combat Roll flowchart. It's a great refresher when you've been away from the game. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my expansion. These cards are an absolute must, huge help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.