Subject: 1-48 Combat and 48Storm rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maxim Steshenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I noticed this game I immediately recalled one page rules of 1-48Combat. So, what are the differences between them or 48Storm is just a reimplementation of old rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Cavané
msg tools
designer
Hello, 48Storm comes directly from 1-48Combat. It has got the same core rules, but with some improvements, new actions and new weapons, and of course a brand new range of miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxim Steshenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Can you elaborate on improvements? 1-48 Combat fascinated me back than with elegant simplicity and cosy battlefield scale, so I would love to read the changelog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Cavané
msg tools
designer
Hello again,
some actions have more specification now (for examples the Target can remain to the next Round, or you can use Suppression Fire also with smg paying 2 ATs), you have a limitation of max 3 actions for a character in a Turn, new actions like "Crouch", a new system about the initiative and something more that makes the game more tactical and interesting, but with the very simple core of rules that you know.
Thanks a lot for the questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.