Popular Tags: [View All]
Tagore Nakornchai
United Kingdom
Putney
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any news on when this will/might be avaliable in the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's available as a pre-order from Second Chance Games which hopefully answers the "will/might" part of your question, but not the "when". Im sure some other UK online retailers will stock it when the time comes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santiago AntoƱanzas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to receive today my copy in Spain (it is available since two weeks in a online game store) so I suppose that in UK will be available very soon.

It's in my gaming queue after I finish with The Blitzkrieg Legend ...

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tagore Nakornchai
United Kingdom
Putney
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no date given by Esdevium. gulp Ugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon O
United Kingdom
Ashford
Kent
flag msg tools
Second Chance briefly had it down as "arriving next week" then it went back to "Pre-order". That was about 3 weeks ago. I check about 4 or 5 websites on a regular basis but nothing yet.
I saw that UGG in Germany has just got it (152 Euro which is not too bad considering the present exchange rate). I have ordered from them for games that have never been released in the UK with no problems.

I am not sure if there have been delays distributing it: I notice that Noble Knight in the US also does not have it (and they are a big distributor)

Hope that helps.

Will try and post here when I find a copy (I've got all the others so I WILL get a copy of this one!!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think some retailers order some copies via the P500 themselves and therefore have a limited number of copies available shortly after pre-orders are sent out. Everyone else has to wait for general distribution and that generally takes 6 weeks to cross the Atlantic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tagore Nakornchai
United Kingdom
Putney
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
domus_ludorum wrote:
I think some retailers order some copies via the P500 themselves and therefore have a limited number of copies available shortly after pre-orders are sent out. Everyone else has to wait for general distribution and that generally takes 6 weeks to cross the Atlantic.

Hasn't it been out in the US since May, though?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
A little bit odd but 'Day of Days' which I think released after BtR has been available in the UK at retail, presumably via Esdevium for the last week or so.

MMP and Esdevium sometimes don't seem to communicate that well - it may be worth dropping either (or both) an email in case BtR has fallen down the cracks in the pavement - this happened with 'Breakthrough Cambrai' and 'Kingdom of Heaven'.

I managed to pick up a copy of BtR from Hexasim a week or so ago - price 125 Euro including shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I asked Gameslore about it a month or so ago, they said it wouldn't be in the UK until 'after Gencon'.

How long after Gencon still isn't clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tagore Nakornchai
United Kingdom
Putney
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's on the Esdev release sheet for next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.