Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Dungeon Petz» Forums » General

Subject: CGE customer service asking for little white paper of certificate... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
Hi guys i have received my game and here is my question.
Missing one imp out of box and I emailed CGE two weeks ago attached with receipt, though they were asking for a serial code - "it is a small white paper stuck inside the box"
Does anyone know what it is since i have thrown away the insert to put my counter tray in...

My other question is the green player board shows a different art than the other three. All other boards on their back have an imp riding on a monster though the green board doesnt have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It should be a small sticker that's actually adhered to the inside of the cardboard box. Take everything out of the box and it will immediately be visible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ting Zhou
United States
Rowland Heights
CA - California
flag msg tools
mb
grasa_total wrote:
It should be a small sticker that's actually adhered to the inside of the cardboard box. Take everything out of the box and it will immediately be visible.

Thank you. I think i have already cleaned up the game box and that sticker is no longer there. Its odd for people to keep that sticky thing since it looks ugly on the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
cutievalkyrie wrote:
grasa_total wrote:

Thank you. I think i have already cleaned up the game box and that sticker is no longer there. Its odd for people to keep that sticky thing since it looks ugly on the box.

It is on the inside of the box and doesn't really get in the way of anything. I'd actually assume that taking it off would make it look worse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
cutievalkyrie wrote:
My other question is the green player board shows a different art than the other three. All other boards on their back have a imp riding on a monster though the green board does have it.

For what it's worth, all four player boards have slightly different art. I don't have them handy, but they all have some features in common, with each one having something extra, if I recall; some may be a bit more subtle than the big monster, though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
cutievalkyrie wrote:
grasa_total wrote:

I'm not sure. It seems odd for people to peel it off, since it is stuck to the cardboard. So, when you say you "cleaned" the inside of the box, you peeled off the sticker with the code on it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.