Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul B
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
As stated above, here's the link!
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2015/7/21/unsung-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Sohlman
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
I live in the city of Gulf, on the shores of Lake Water. This fun fact has nothing to do with this badge you're pointing at.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both great in both Skirmish and Campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Allen
United States
Chicago
IL - Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Effing awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Freiburger
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In campaign, do we assume that if rebels win the side mission included in their pack, that they get access to both as allies in future missions? I wonder if there's a rules exception that you can bring both of them, instead of just one ally like usual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
jdfreibu wrote:
In campaign, do we assume that if rebels win the side mission included in their pack, that they get access to both as allies in future missions? I wonder if there's a rules exception that you can bring both of them, instead of just one ally like usual.

I really hope so. It just wouldn't feel right having one without the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Bottorff
msg tools
mb
Can the 'Single Purpose' card which costs 1 point and states that you can "use a special action twice this activation" be used on things like Darth Vaders Brutality special action? I'm inclined to believe that it wouldn't let you break the attack limit in the same way the ability you're duplicating might allow you to do so but if it can let you do that then that could be amazingly painful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Velensk wrote:
Can the 'Single Purpose' card which costs 1 point and states that you can "use a special action twice this activation" be used on things like Darth Vaders Brutality special action? I'm inclined to believe that it wouldn't let you break the attack limit in the same way the ability you're duplicating might allow you to do so but if it can let you do that then that could be amazingly painful.

No. It doesn't remove the attack restriction, but it could allow you to use Vader's Force Choke twice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josef Estabrooks
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotta say, this is just thematically spot on!

We needed the characters, we needed them to be useful, we couldn't have them be power-houses. VERY well done!

C-3PO is an (annoying) adviser, whose being in the way can still help out. He's not going to handle sustained attacks, but for 2 points, he might tip the scales before going down.

R2-D2 is precision personified. Those surges mean he can give you exactly what you need against your opponent of the moment, and the support functions theme nicely, too!

this box gets my stamp of approval (and my money!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sassycat wrote:
jdfreibu wrote:

I really hope so. It just wouldn't feel right having one without the other.

We had them separated most of the time in Clone Wars. (I think I better run and hide now). They're preordered for some time now, but they just need to ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy scott
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
where in the rules does it state the attack restriction. I've had it come into play and I tell about it but I never can find it....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bassoon201 wrote:
where in the rules does it state the attack restriction. I've had it come into play and I tell about it but I never can find it....

Both action restriction rules are provided in the Actions section:

RRG - Actions wrote:
• A figure can perform the same action multiple times during
the same activation except as follows:
- A non-hero figure can use only one of its actions to perform
an attack per activation.
- A figure can perform each special action only once per
activation.

Edit: And it's probably worth mentioning that the attack one is also listed under the Special Situations Regarding Attacks subsection of Attacks:

RRG - Attacks wrote:
• Unlike heroes, a figure that has a Deployment card can use
only one of its actions to attack per activation. This includes
using special actions that involve performing one or more
attacks (such as the Nexu’s “Pounce” or Darth Vader’s
“Brutality”).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter English
United States
flag msg tools
mb
jdfreibu wrote:

I really hope so, because I'd gladly give the Empire 5 influence to be able to bring in both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Spas
United States
Rescue
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea when these will be out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis S
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most likely for Gencon (in a week) and probably released to stores the following week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.