Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
With much Praise to Holden88 I re-worked his take on the Iron Man MK VII armor...better known as The Silver Centurion.

Worn by both Tony and Rhodes, this was the main suit used during the West Coast Avengers Time frame, and was the main suit for the Iron Man run issues #200 - #230. The suit was destroyed at the end of the Armor Wars storyline.

Anyway, here is my spin on the Silver Centurion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They're simple if not exactly novel. I think they work. Would it be worth making the strength card tech so as to function better w/ the other iron man?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dan,

I was going for Simple / Basic and nothing too fancy. Where the base set Iron Man is all about Drawing cards, wanted this to be more true to the character...Solid hitter / Sometimes Tank of the team.

Wanted some Strength in the set as Iron Man is not all about the repulsors / unibeam.
The new double power card would be perfect for this...hmmm. Maybe next month when i see how they look and work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I feel really dumb now that I've recently printed cards and new mechanics could have been worked in. It's OK though -- it'll be like Base Set Spider-Man before Wall Crawl. It'll be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.