mbmbmbmbmb
What's the difference?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Wittenberg
msg tools
i posted your questions in the comment section of the kickstarter page.

Im sure someone will reply asap.

However in my oppinion you cant go wrong with the game!

Fanta put 3 years of effort and love in it and does a brilliant job in responding to and wirking hand in hand with the backers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CAESAR
Sweden
Tenhult
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's usally like this: KS exclusive means it's only for KS backers. KS promo is promo items, it will be given as promo on fairs or sold post kickstarter. Usally harder and more expensive to get a hold of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bazz Krycek
United Kingdom
leicester
uk
flag msg tools
Caesar511 wrote:
It's usally like this: KS exclusive means it's only for KS backers. KS promo is promo items, it will be given as promo on fairs or sold post kickstarter. Usally harder and more expensive to get a hold of.

HI ceasar, its weird seeing you off the Battalia thread lol I came to answer too but You beat me to it lol

i have a feeling we will be raising our glasses very soon my friend
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CAESAR
Sweden
Tenhult
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bazz! Good to see you here. Yes soon it's time to celebrate BIG time my friend, cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandar Guerov
Bulgaria
Sofia
Sofia-city
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Ok guys, here everything is clear as I can see. All questions asked are answered! OK - only 9 hours left if I may add to this friendly discussion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.