2 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: My lovestory rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mjölnyr .
msg tools
mb

When I shaw her I knew I was in love,I needed to get her, baby blue eyes, an attitude like se is the icy queen, an aura that chilled your bones, I could feel the magic crisping in my hair thinking about riding her

I had been atracted to another girl before (I must have something about those blues, electrifying, but she was too much of a devotrix and despite we were the same religion, she depended too much on praying to the godess and I ended up beeing more friend with a couple of her pals

Back to this lady, some people think that age diference can be a problem but I love that she is older and doesnt depend on me

People like me have problems making friends, my heart boils and I had to go to the north and I found this comunity with my friend Nidhogrim, and I knew what I wanted, for months I couldnt take her name off my head, Arveiaturace, the ancient white, the first great dragon we ever saw, has won me so many games, and now that I can evil-sorcerer-ride her she has achieved the potential I wanted for her, I have not been so hapy with a tourney price like I was with her, maybe because she was the firs, but for me because every other paled in comparison

This is how She and me play together now
http://build.dndaw.com/link/OTAxOjkwMzoxMTc6MTE2OjMzMDY6MTIz...
And love it

I want her for a wallpaper, do you guys think you could help me find a proper Arveiaturace wallpaper?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christopher Herden
Australia
flag msg tools
ah the adventures of jarl horn and his pet white dragon Arveiaturace... so many fond memories.

good build, though i haven't found too much need for dimensional door, getting a tail spike onto her means that after the hasted battlecry run you can then spike whatever was left down for the next few turns of lazily bringing around.

oh and also go check out her entry on the forgotten realms wiki, Arveiaturace is fairly famous for being ridden by a wizard so DOUBLE STYLE POINTS!
plus also thats where you will find a fairly decent art of her too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.