Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Filipe
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have debuted my copy of Fresco yesterday and right off the bat I was disappointed because one of the corners was completely split. Meh. It has happened before. It is not the end of the world.

And then I noticed a real head-scratcher.

I have seen a lot of black Fresco drawstrings around, but sometimes an odd one appears. I do not know if those are original or custom replacements, and while I know the Indians are great fresco painters I am unaware of a famous Indian paint dealer in Renaissance Italy. Having said all that, did the assembly worker put his/her drawstring in my (split) box or is that how the Fresco drawstring is supposed to look?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Queen must get a discount on odd drawstring bags. Different games come with different fabrics with no rhyme or reason. They rarely match the theme. I wish they would just stick with a single color fabric.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Brian covered it. Let's just call it a buggy feature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Thomas
United States
Palmyra
Virginia
flag msg tools
Check out our journey at http://colinbethanyadopt.wordpress.com
badge
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The First Ideal of the Lightweavers (The Stormlight Archive)
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is charming. I love opening a Queen box and seeing what kind of drawstring bag I get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I be disappointed that my bag was just plain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robot romeo
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No way! I thought they all came with the the same bag. I always thought the one I received was a weird design choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Baker
United States
Akron
New York
flag msg tools
Spaceball One... they've gone to PLAID!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Filipe, i have the same design but in different colors. I think i like your color combo better.

Actually, i have three of them. You get 3 in the Big Box edition, and they were all the same.

This makes me want to start a virtual "swap meet" for people who want to trade these (in another thread, so as not to hijack this one). I'll link it here if i get a chance to set it up...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campeau
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu brown belt under Bruno Fernandes.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's mine:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.