John R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Do you have a game that you can never get to the table? I'd love to learn and play it.

I have a copy of Space Alert and I can't get it to the table.

I'm also open to pretty much any game. I'd love to try out Galaxy Trucker, Keyflower, Castles of Mad King Ludwig (but I don't own those).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I go to Dice Dojo most Wednesdays. I'm going to go tomorrow. Do you go to any of the Chicago events? I'd love to build a discussion group here to plan specific games. It's difficult to get them played otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Yeah, I like the idea of planning ahead for specific games. Otherwise I just fumble around and hope for the best.

I mentioned Space Alert because you can't really play it at a Meetup event or crowded game store. And I know some people (like me) can't find a group to play it with.

I go to the Dice Dojo when I can. I plan on going tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes sense. I haven't played Space Alert so wasn't sure how compatible it would be for an event space. I've read some on it, seems cool.

I'll most likely be at Dice Dojo tonight. I'm bringing 1775: Rebellion and maybe Lords of Scotland and Shadow Throne. Maybe I'll see you there!

As my name here suggests, I'm one of the 20 Dans that goes to Dice Dojo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.