Age of Renaissance» Forums » General

Subject: Rules needed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oberon Sexton
United States
USA
flag msg tools
Hello, just got a great player's copy but is missing the rules. Does anyone have a link to where I could download? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Peters
United States
Belmont
California
flag msg tools
Powers:Coleridge:Milton: Faith...must be, if anything, a clear-eyed recognition of the patterns and tendencies, to be found in every piece of the world's fabric, which are the lineaments of God.
badge
That's Tim Powers' fictional Samuel Coleridge "quoting" John Milton in _The Anubis Gates_.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're in luck! There are two different rules rewrites here on the geek (Liumas'; Asperamanca's) - and both are easier to understand than the original rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oberon Sexton
United States
USA
flag msg tools
Thank you. I saw both of those and have downloaded both. Would still like .pdf of the original rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Cothran
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur with need for original (or official A-H update) of rules...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregor K
Slovenia
Videm pri Ptuju
Videm pri Ptuju
flag msg tools
I acquired a copy of game but without rules. Anybody got a scan of the original rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Copeland
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's several copies in the files section here. I'm partial to the one I posted "AoR Euro Rules with Notes", but there are others as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.