Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Kingsley
United States
Rocky Hill
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

So I’ve owned Villains for a long while now and enjoyed it immensely (along with all of the other Marvel Legendary products—super stoked for Secret Wars!). However, I was recently using Tablemonkey’s Legendary Wheel of Fate and came across a Plot card I had never seen before: Mass Produce War Machine Armor. This card wasn’t in my set and, after some digging, I learned that I have actually been missing the card all this time.

I called Upper Deck, but, because I had owned the game for a while and no longer had the receipt, I was told that they wouldn’t supply me with the missing card.

Anybody have any advice? I know I can always track down the card text online somewhere, but I’m really bummed that I bought an incomplete game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hogan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That happened to me w/ Dark City. I was missing a Blade (one of the worst heroes) and I didn't even know it for ages. I reprinted him via Artscow. That'd be my suggestion. Or print a paper copy of the scheme and put it in one of the blanks that inexplicably comes with Villains

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.