Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Newnham
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Oooh... I like it when you touch my avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, all!

The designers of Storm Hollow have posted a huge visual spolier for STorm Hollow, with nearly 50 pieces of art and a lot of info on gameplay. It's definitely worth checking out!

Storm Hollow Visual Spoiler

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Grainger
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks absolutely incredible! I haven't been following most of the updates that closely, but this has preview returned the excitement I had back when the Kickstarter launched.

Even though we have been playing D&D 5th edition with our daughter this year, I know we are going to have amazing fun with Storm Hollow - and in fact, it will be a better match for gaming with her.

This preview shows so much visual appeal, it's so charming, and it's bursting with ideas and a sense of pure fun.

Just looking at the maps of the world and of the city really makes me want to run a game there. Showing the players the map is going to be an amazing moment.

Most of all, I love how everything is full of great characters, cool story hooks and intrigue - it really sparks my imagination (which is no mean feat these days).

Well done to everyone involved!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! The amount of effort that has gone into this is phenomenal.

I'm so glad I and backed this project - the end result is going to be amazing. I almost feel like the price I paid was an absolute steal.

Despite all your travails, it must be nice to finally have the end in sight and to finally see your amazing dream come to fruition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm ready for this game again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Soot Sprite
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed! The artwork, and production in general, look amazing! Very evocative of a children's fantasy world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.