1 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Variants

Subject: Draft Variant (and a request for high-res templates) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shane Ivins
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm going to be testing out a draft variant in a couple of days using my cube. The idea is that while you still have the usual Neutral identities in your starter pack, you also have some factioned identities. This gives you the option to draft one faction more heavily than the others and build a deck using the limits of that influence value. If you do so, you get an ability (rather than the usual draft identities, which are essentially blank).

I've got the first ideas thrown together:

Testing will tell if these are good and balanced and such, but I'm also looking ahead to the next step. For now, I'm just printing these out on paper, cutting them, and putting them in a sleeve with another card behind them. In the long term, however, I'd like to print them on something like artscow.com. Unfortunately, these images are fairly low-res, and so they wouldn't look very good.

I've seen people talking a few times about the possibility of high-res card templates, but I haven't been able to find one. Does anyone have one, or have the art skills necessary to make one? I'd prefer something in the range of 750 x 1050. What we need is someone with a good scanner to make high quality, high-res scans of some identities, then someone with the photoshop/gimp skills to blank them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.