Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kim
United States
Mukilteo
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule book only states that you designate a first player at the beginning of the game. I do not see anything that mentions passing the first player card. Am I assuming correctly that play order never changes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. If you saw the game in action you'd see how your question is a bit silly. It just goes round and round and round until it ends. Keeping track of who goes first is so everyone gets the same number of actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kim
United States
Mukilteo
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks. Just wanted to make sure as it seems at times you may want to go earlier (through change of first player in a "round") if you want to occupy a certain region first. Of course your card draw makes this nearly impossible, but it could seem like the 1st player is always getting 1st dibs at occupying regions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dkim06 wrote:
Ok, thanks. Just wanted to make sure as it seems at times you may want to go earlier (through change of first player in a "round") if you want to occupy a certain region first. Of course your card draw makes this nearly impossible, but it could seem like the 1st player is always getting 1st dibs at occupying regions.

There are no real "rounds," per se. Turns just keep going until the game is over. After it starts, there is no "going first" ever again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.