Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Lutsch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Twice in a row now my wife and I have run out of VP chips while playing Troyes. Are they supposed to be limited? What happens when you run out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Heinersreuth
flag msg tools
designer
Nobody reads this, anyway!
badge
Doea anybody read this, anyway?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just let every player give the same amount of VP back to the supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens www.spielefreun.de
Germany
Heinersreuth
flag msg tools
designer
Nobody reads this, anyway!
badge
Doea anybody read this, anyway?
mbmbmbmbmb
Then again, if you run out of VP in a 2-player-game, I suspect you're playing it wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mason Weaver
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
fivebygames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Motorkopf wrote:
Then again, if you run out of VP in a 2-player-game, I suspect you're playing it wrong.

Agreed. Having played this as a 2,3 and 4 player on a number of occasions I can't see how it could be possible to run out of vp chits. For the sake of argument though I would say that Jens is correct, each return 20 vp to the pool and add it back to your score at end. Or each have a secret score pad, total points at the end of each round and return all vp to the pool.

What have your scores been? Our two player games typically end up between 75-100, including hidden role bonus points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.