Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Mistfall» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ancient Blade (errata?) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. Firs of all sorry about my english as is not my native language, im spanish.
The ancient blade gear reaward depicts in his first Fast Action that you can place it in your hero area and advance the focus in two. But is the only card in the game that do not have te hand icon in this hability. Is an errata or it means that you can put it in your hero from the discard? or even the bury pile!. I suppose is an errata an have played it like that.

thanks
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kalisto59 wrote:
Hi. Firs of all sorry about my english as is not my native language, im spanish.
The ancient blade gear reaward depicts in his first Fast Action that you can place it in your hero area and advance the focus in two. But is the only card in the game that do not have te hand icon in this hability. Is an errata or it means that you can put it in your hero from the discard? or even the bury pile!. I suppose is an errata an have played it like that.

thanks


Hi!

No, regrettably, only from the hand. Sorry!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer. Btw, if you or others make a faq and errata of the game and clarify the rulebook , this will be a really impressive game. I love it now i have understood all the things.
One more thing. There are inconsistencies between quest book , rulebook, and quest carda and aid cards. Even the aftermath description in the time track is not complete, says nothing about reseting your focus. It will be great to have all that inconsistencies clarified in one document or have drop-ins for the cards with errata to put them inside the sleeves. ( yes i also sleeve almost everything and your game is so great that is not an exception).
Great job!!. Looking forward to have expansions.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this devourer's page.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kalisto59 wrote:
Btw, if you or others make a faq and errata of the game and clarify the rulebook , this will be a really impressive game.


whistle FAQ - v01.6
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was talking about an official one. That faq, as good as it is, is incomplete. But thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kalisto59 wrote:
I was talking about an official one. That faq, as good as it is, is incomplete. But thanks.


At this point it is sort of a "living FAQ". The moment the questions are no longer frequent, we will make it into a more official one. Still, the answers are sanctioned by the designer
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.