Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean, everyone else seems to be, why shouldn't I? I will not turn the clock back to the 1950s as the RINOs of today would have us do. I intend to take us back to the 1850s! Some of my policies might seem radical, even quite Democratic, but I will bring the Republican party back to it's core, founding principals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edgerunner76 wrote:
I mean, everyone else seems to be, why shouldn't I? I will not turn the clock back to the 1950s as the RINOs of today would have us do. I intend to take us back to the 1850s! Some of my policies might seem radical, even quite Democratic, but I will bring the Republican party back to it's core, founding principals.

Oh, are you implying you want to bring back slavery?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:

No, he wants to outlaw it, like the Republicans used to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:

I dont see your name mentioned in this thread....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:

The Republicans of the 1850s were abolitionists, so I don't think that would be possible. And, I said I want to take the party back to the 1850s, not the country. I'm not talking about today's traitorous Confederate Republicans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:

See, Dashi, that wasn't too hard. Comprehension isn't exactly your best attribute, is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edgerunner76 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:

See, Dashi, that wasn't too hard. Comprehension isn't exactly your best attribute, is it?

YOu were vague.
Hlaf the peoples interpretation of how they viewed the republicans during the 1850's is going to be different than how the other half views how they were....
So......... Why don't you go fornicate with yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
You also want Democrats to stop being racist assholes? Awesome!

Once again, I intend to take the Republican party back to the 1850s. Everything else stays the same. It's strange that a lot of people seem to be having extreme difficulty with comprehension. I mean, I don't have access to a time machine which is what is seemingly being implied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edgerunner76 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Once again, I intend to take the Republican party back to the 1850s. Everything else stays the same. It's strange that a lot of people seem to be having extreme difficulty with comprehension. I mean, I don't have access to a time machine which is what is seemingly being implied.

People interpret how the republicans were back in the 1850's differently than other people.
So get off your high horse and explain more specifically, or shut the fuck up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:

YOu were vague.
Hlaf the peoples interpretation of how they viewed the republicans during the 1850's is going to be different than how the other half views how they were....

Yes, and half of all people are dumber than the average person. Which is something I should have taken into consideration. So, therefore, I apologize.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edgerunner76 wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:

YOu were vague.

Yes, and half of all people are dumber than the average person. Which is something I should have taken into consideration. So, therefore, I apologize.

You don't have to apologize for being on the dumber side of things....
You can improve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

People interpret how the republicans were back in the 1850's differently than other people.
So get off your high horse and explain more specifically, or shut the fuck up.

There is a vast information source with which one might educate one's self on the political positions of the Republican party from 160-ish years ago. Therefore, knowledge of such should be fairly well know. Once again, I apologize for assuming too much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So half of all people are dumber than me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:

YOu were vague.

You don't have to apologize for being on the dumber side of things....
You can improve.

See, I think there is a distinct inability to comprehend at work here. I believe that there is likely a vast resource of self-help books and videos upon which you might draw to solve this problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

Wouldn't that be a paradox? Given 7 billion people, wouldn't it take a fairly decent intellect to know that you were the exactly average intelligence person on Earth?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
edgerunner76 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

Wouldn't that be a paradox? Given 7 billion people, wouldn't it take a fairly decent intellect to know that you were the exactly average intelligence person on Earth?
The more worrying idea is that 50% of people are wrong over 100% of the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

You don't need access to a time machine to want Democrats to stop being racist assholes. Racism is still the core of their party today.

This is incredibly strange. I can see what I wrote, but it's almost as if what you and Dashi see on your monitors is the exact opposite of what I wrote. Do either of you have any technical issues on your ends?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The error occurs between the retina and frontal lobe in their cases I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
edgerunner76 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

if youve got a time machine too go back to the 1850s you might as well kill hitler vile your at it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
edgerunner76 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

if youve got a time machine too go back to the 1850s you might as well kill hitler vile your at it
What, he was born in the USA, bloody democrats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bimmy Jim
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's sad that most republican hopefuls are running for motives other than wanting to become president.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.