Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Colonialism, the gift that keeps on giving.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.


If you say so....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hermann Huth
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The imagination of hearing somebody reading the Koran with a strong Birmingham accent makes me giggle.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Colonialism, the gift that keeps on giving.
Ironically the local Muslims want it kept in Birmingham, so immigration is changing the whole colonial theft dynamic.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.


If you say so....
I do I do.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.


If you say so....
I do I do.


Did you mail the game back to the guy that bought you one for leaving this forum?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.


If you say so....
I do I do.


Did you mail the game back to the guy that bought you one for leaving this forum?
Did you bother to read the post where he said I am no longer bound by the agreement?

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.


If you say so....
I do I do.


Did you mail the game back to the guy that bought you one for leaving this forum?
Did you bother to read the post where he said I am no longer bound by the agreement?



Oh, you lack honor then?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.


If you say so....
I do I do.


Did you mail the game back to the guy that bought you one for leaving this forum?
Did you bother to read the post where he said I am no longer bound by the agreement?



Oh, you lack honor then?
What has lack of honor got to do with him saying that I am no longer bound by our agreement?

I was honor bound to stick to it (I did) once a contract is fulfilled (either by completion or cancellation) I am under no moral, or ethical obligation to return payment. Now if Jarred thinks I am still under some kind of obligation he can tell me, but you have no say in it, so go troll somewhere else
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.


If you say so....
I do I do.


Did you mail the game back to the guy that bought you one for leaving this forum?
Did you bother to read the post where he said I am no longer bound by the agreement?



Oh, you lack honor then?
What has lack of honor got to do with him saying that I am no longer bound by our agreement?

I was honor bound to stick to it (I did) once a contract is fulfilled (either by completion or cancellation) I am under no moral, or ethical obligation to return payment. Now if Jarred thinks I am still under some kind of obligation he can tell me, but you have no say in it, so go troll somewhere else


Like I have a say on what you do on the internet.
Im just wondering, if there was a length of time specified in your agreement. I thought it was forever, but whatever....

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.


If you say so....
I do I do.


Did you mail the game back to the guy that bought you one for leaving this forum?
Did you bother to read the post where he said I am no longer bound by the agreement?



Oh, you lack honor then?
What has lack of honor got to do with him saying that I am no longer bound by our agreement?

I was honor bound to stick to it (I did) once a contract is fulfilled (either by completion or cancellation) I am under no moral, or ethical obligation to return payment. Now if Jarred thinks I am still under some kind of obligation he can tell me, but you have no say in it, so go troll somewhere else


Like I have a say on what you do on the internet.
Im just wondering, if there was a length of time specified in your agreement. I thought it was forever, but whatever....

You can read it, it's in the public domain.

Nor does it matter if there was a time limit, a contract can be canceled by the contractees. MY agreement was to provide a service to jarred, and he has said he no longer requires that service.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

Did you mail the game back to the guy that bought you one for leaving this forum?


It's all explained here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1404506/slatersteven-co...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mutton Chops
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
The oldest known Koran has been found in Birmingham, thus using typical RSP logic that means that we invented Islam.


If you say so....
I do I do.


Did you mail the game back to the guy that bought you one for leaving this forum?
Did you bother to read the post where he said I am no longer bound by the agreement?



Oh, you lack honor then?
What has lack of honor got to do with him saying that I am no longer bound by our agreement?

I was honor bound to stick to it (I did) once a contract is fulfilled (either by completion or cancellation) I am under no moral, or ethical obligation to return payment. Now if Jarred thinks I am still under some kind of obligation he can tell me, but you have no say in it, so go troll somewhere else


Like I have a say on what you do on the internet.
Im just wondering, if there was a length of time specified in your agreement. I thought it was forever, but whatever....



I think the honourable thing to do now would be to apologise to slatersteven for unwarrantedly impugning his honour...don't you...?

whistle
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jbrier
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK

THE ZIGGURATS ARE BACK

SHOULDA LET LYING DOGS LIE JARRED
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
verandi wrote:
FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK

THE ZIGGURATS ARE BACK

SHOULDA LET LYING DOGS LIE JARRED
They did not go away, want me to find a non slater one?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the UK invented Islam and all muslims are terrorists, it's time to commence bombing. We will give you 3 days to allow the members of any Heavy Metal bands to evacuate. Though I think most of the popular ones moved away for tax reasons already.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Since the UK invented Islam and all muslims are terrorists, it's time to commence bombing. We will give you 3 days to allow the members of any Heavy Metal bands to evacuate. Though I think most of the popular ones moved away for tax reasons already.
It would take longer than 3 days for Lemmy to get his head in gear.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Since the UK invented Islam and all muslims are terrorists, it's time to commence bombing. We will give you 3 days to allow the members of any Heavy Metal bands to evacuate. Though I think most of the popular ones moved away for tax reasons already.
It would take longer than 3 days for Lemmy to get his head in gear.


Coincidentally, i was just listening to this on the way to work this morning.



No Voices In The Sky


Nobody gives a damn about anybody else,
Think everyone should feel
The way they feel themselves,
Rich men think that happiness
Is a million dollar bills,
So how come most of them O.D.
On sleeping pills,

[Chorus]
Eye for eye, tooth for tooth,
You all know what I mean,
What's the use of a cry for help,
If no one hears the scream,
No one hears the scream,
No voices in the sky,
Confusion blinds the eye,
Can't take it with you when you die,
No voices in the sky

The ones dedicate the flags
To make you brave,
They also consecrate
The headstone on your grave,
Ritual remembrance
When no one knows your name,
Don't help a single widow
Learn to fight the pain.

[Chorus]
[Solo]

Politicians kissing babies
For good luck,
T.V.Preachers sell salvation
For a buck,
You don't need no golden cross,
To tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers
Were those who saw the light.

[Chorus]
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.