Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Allen
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all,

My play group has a bit of an issue with this game when it comes to remembering which animals can be placed in empty fields, which can sit with a dog and how many, remembering that a solitary pig can live in a forest and what the fenced fields and barns do to the number of animals allowed in each field.

I was wondering if anyone has made any card sized player aids like the adventuring ones that are printable to help ease this aspect of the game, If I have missed something easily printable from the box/manual please point me in the right direction.

Cheers, Tim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you looked at the "Rules on animal husbandry" diagram on p.20 of the rulebook?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Allen
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks but not really succinct enough to have put onto a playing card size to have in front of each player, especially as we need to have the rule book open on other pages a lot of the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Louisville
Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the player downloads and look for the file called "player aid sized match cheat cards." It is one page 2 (at the time of this post). He has a really awesome summary for that, although it also comes with a room summary. I printed those and just cut the first panel out, laminated them, and now everyone gets those to make it easy.

I felt like he organized that the best and made it very clear what animals go where.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/113574/player-aid-sized-ma...

Edit - pasted wrong link, corrected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Allen
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mb
Amazing this is exactly what we needed, thank you so much Dan Munch for making them, I will be doing as you have done Brendan, thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Cheers, Tim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.