Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got an older copy of the game that has the regular wooden blocks for resources not the animeeples. Is there any thing else that has changed? Can I get the animeeples somewhere by them selves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few different companies making animeeples, but the original Lookout versions can be purchased from their store:

http://shop.lookout-spiele.de/produkte/tierspielsteine_fuer_...
http://shop.lookout-spiele.de/produkte/gemuesespielsteine_fu...
http://shop.lookout-spiele.de/produkte/rohstoffspielsteine_f...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:

Cool thanks.. So are the mayday ones different? Also what other differences are there with my version? Was this the biggest change?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, Mayday made their own, which are even a little more cartoony to my eye. Also they use different veggies, I think.

Beyond that there were some card errata, I believe, but I'm not the best one to answer on version changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
Right, Mayday made their own, which are even a little more cartoony to my eye. Also they use different veggies, I think.

Beyond that there were some card errata, I believe, but I'm not the best one to answer on version changes.

So I would need to upgrade all the resources not just the animals

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
tumorous wrote:

So I would need to upgrade all the resources not just the animals

You can upgrade as much or as little as you want. Lookout sells the animals, resources, and crops separately. I think Mayday does the same. If you wanted to get closer to the newer editions, then yes, you'd want to get each of those upgrades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.