Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still watching the season finale of Survivor, so I'll check back here later. This couldn't wait.

The final counsel ended in a deadlock, so Sundra and Becky went to a fire-making challenge. Sixty minutes later, neither one is able to start a fire!

The jury, Ozzy & Yul, Jeff Probst ... everyone's yawning, falling asleep. Eventually, Jeff tells the two, "We're going to matches."

This has to mark both the jump-the-shark moment for the show, and the most hilarious scene ever in reality-gameshow history!

(Oh, and Sundra? She ran out of matches! Becky eventually won ... over 30 minutes after getting the matches. Am I the only one thinking that both of them should have been kicked out for this?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Litzsinger
United States
Falcon Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was hilarious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Coyotek4 wrote:
Am I the only one thinking that both of them should have been kicked out for this?)

They may as well have been.

Fantastic season. That was a great Survivor. It'd unusual for a narrative to play out like that and right down to forcing the tie at the end it was perfect. Marred a bit by the unintentional comedy that ensued in the fire challenge, but still awesome. Ozzie's inability to articulate his game as well as Yul ultimately cost him. He needed to talk more about how he rocked every immunity - or even bring it up once. Just wasn't salient enough when the jury finally made their votes.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Smith
United States
Port Arthur
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He who plays black is always the villain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Litzsinger
United States
Falcon Heights
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
When Jonathan (who the show editors seemed intent on making a villain) responded that it's a game, and "there aren't any villains in Monopoly," I immediately started thinking about which board games do have villains. Was I the only one? cool

Definitely not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
When Jonathan (who the show editors seemed intent on making a villain) responded that it's a game, and "there aren't any villains in Monopoly," I immediately started thinking about which board games do have villains. Was I the only one? cool

Ask, and ye shall receive:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/18317

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.