Subject: Strahd as hero rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luca C
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I'd really like to use Strahd as an hero in my game, with power cards exc... any idea how to make it?
Or anybody already did it?
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall anyone doing it but that doesn't mean someone hasn't.

The quickest/easiest is just write stuff down on 3x5 index cards. That might be best for basic playtesting.

What sort of hero do you want him to be? He's got a big sword so maybe some sort of fighter? Start with those stats and at-wills and expand from there. Add some special abilities and fancy extra attacks and you're golden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I started designing this a long time ago:

http://ratdorg.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/strahd-von-zarovich-pc...

I'll see if I can dig out the other files too this weekend...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca C
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much both and I wait to see those files
and thanks also for all the wonderful stuff you have realized for these wonderful games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roma_Orma_Amor wrote:
Thank you so much both and I wait to see those files
and thanks also for all the wonderful stuff you have realized for these wonderful games!

You're most welcome, Luca.
I'm afraid I can't guarantee anything with the files though because my old PC where they were stored is on its arse - it really needs taking out the back and shooting to be honest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Amaral
Brazil
Recife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:

So cool! I hope you can find your old files, otherwise we can remake it if you still remember the cards.

BTW, that lore in the website was so nice, looking forward to see adventures with Strahd as hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Knaife wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:

So cool! I hope you can find your old files, otherwise we can remake it if you still remember the cards.

BTW, that lore in the website was so nice, looking forward to see adventures with Strahd as hero.

Thanks mate - the general idea was that Strahd is stomping through the castle and sees the wedding guests as monsters and vermin - that way you get to use the same monster cards and minis... whistle

You have to beat the 'Villain' Sergei whilst Tatyana is running towards the Secret Stairway to throw herself off the roof. Even if you win Strahd makes his Pact of Blood and changes into a vampire. So it doesn't end well either way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Rigoli
United States
New York
flag msg tools
How about a scenario where Ashardalon has taken over Castle Ravenloft and kicked Strahd out, and he has to come back and reclaim his castle? Strahd recruits the adventurers who have been trying to kill him, because Ashardalon is causing a lot more destruction than Strahd did. You could call it, "The Devil You Know."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.