Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if anyone is able to help or not but I was wondering if anyone could help out with a copy of the following:

Monster Pack: Etrus the Last Mini-Boss card, Soulless Captain card, Shamblers Minion card, Rath Captain card, Tailless Minion card, Sycleech Captain card, Sycline Minion card, Iao Captain card, Iathi (Fire) Minion card, Iathi (Air) Minion card, Iathi (Earth) Minion card.

I pledged Apprentice Level and this package was missed in the delivery I contacted Mercs and got a replacement sent but in moving house I have managed to lose it again! I have an email into Mercs but given the Recon / Journeymen campaigns it might be a while before I get a response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
http://i.imgur.com/CYmDidK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O15D2Fm.jpg

All of this is likely to change a bit with the 2.0 materials in Journeyman, but at least you can play with these models now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
flag msg tools
mb
armoredgear7 wrote:
All of this is likely to change a bit with the 2.0 materials in Journeyman, but at least you can play with these models now.

I realize you are trying to help out a fellow gamer, but in my opinion posting this material violates fair use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
designer
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
MythMod wrote:
armoredgear7 wrote:

I realize you are trying to help out a fellow gamer, but in my opinion posting this material violates fair use.

Fair enough. I will take them down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies Alex wasn't trying to get something for nothing. I just have all this great content that currently is unusable for want of a handful of cards.

Will keep checking in with Mercs instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.