Rocy7 POL
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is special Halo Gen Gon version at Warstore and Spartan Games Shop

Halo Fleet Battles GenCon

Warstore info
Quote:
A Special Version of Halo Fleet Battles is being released for GenCon. This offer is available from TheWarStore booth at GenCon. For those not attending GenCon, anyone purchasing Halo: Fleet Battles, The Fall Of Reach 2 player box from The WarStore online store DURING the dates that GenCon is running, will also receive the same special version with over $40 of FREE Models!

Free models included are:

o   1 x UNSCO Epoch Heavy Carrier
o   3 x Paris Frigates
o   1 x Covenant ORS Heavy Cruiser
o   2 x SDV Heavy Corvettes
o   Models include their Flight Stands, Tokens and Templates

The game will be turned live on this page and the normal Halo Fleet Battles Page during the days of Gen Con - July 30th through August 2nd. Orders should ship mid-August.

Order http://www.thewarstore.com/HaloFleetGenCon.html

http://shop.spartangames.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCod...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Re: Special Halo Gen Con version Warstore
Rocy7 wrote:
There is special Halo Gen Gon version at Warstore.

A Special Version of Halo Fleet Battles is being released for GenCon. This offer is available from TheWarStore booth at GenCon. For those not attending GenCon, anyone purchasing Halo: Fleet Battles, The Fall Of Reach 2 player box from The WarStore online store DURING the dates that GenCon is running, will also receive the same special version with over $40 of FREE Models!

o   3 x Paris Frigates

The game will be turned live on this page and the normal Halo Fleet Battles Page during the days of Gen Con - July 30th through August 2nd. Orders should ship mid-August.

Now that this is live I'm going to be passing on it this GenCon deal.

The "$40" of free models will cost me just under $25 if I order this compared to the base game from Miniature Market with free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Topher
United States
Highland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Special Halo Gen Con version Warstore
Helljin wrote:
Rocy7 wrote:
There is special Halo Gen Gon version at Warstore.

o   3 x Paris Frigates

Now that this is live I'm going to be passing on it this GenCon deal.

The "$40" of free models will cost me just under $25 if I order this compared to the base game from Miniature Market with free shipping.

I'm totally with you! "Free models" at a higher price! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gray Deth
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they are selling it on ebay as well for $130. so, it's $18 more than miniature market. and they plan on selling thousands!

up to you if you think that's worth the extra 2 large and 5 small ships. and, i'm not 100% sure, but I think that really means 4 "units" or bases worth of models - 2 for each faction.

I wholeheartedly agree that the warstore doesn't use the same dictionary as I do regarding the word, "free".

--
also, Spartan games is selling it directly for 80bp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Graydeth wrote:
they are selling it on ebay as well for $130. so, it's $18 more than miniature market. and they plan on selling thousands!

up to you if you think that's worth the extra 2 large and 5 small ships. and, i'm not 100% sure, but I think that really means 4 "units" or bases worth of models - 2 for each faction.

I wholeheartedly agree that the warstore doesn't use the same dictionary as I do regarding the word, "free".

--
also, Spartan games is selling it directly for 80bp

Looks like they've sold 3, they better pick up the pace if they want to blast thru a 1,000 copies before Gencon ends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Tran
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can you clarify? I bought the Fall of Reach from another store for about 136, but the models they are referring to, all the other upgrade boxes are 35-42 dollars. How did you find these extra ships for $25?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
kangawookie wrote:
Can you clarify? I bought the Fall of Reach from another store for about 136, but the models they are referring to, all the other upgrade boxes are 35-42 dollars. How did you find these extra ships for $25?

They only have 2 left that I know of listed on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/111730065553

This is what the extras are -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.