Subject: Couple questions from a newbie rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Fernandez Marquez
Spain
Tarragona
Tarragona
flag msg tools
So, I got this game recently, only been able to fight something like five matches, loving it up to now. But a couple questions spring to mind after poking around a bit.

First, can anyone point me at any Errata? I've heard there was some touching up of some characters and wordings, but I can't seem to find it in the Level 99 website.

And second, is there any way to get another set of Ex and Almighty bases? It'd be hard in the future to do Ex duels with only one set of Ex bases...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, the only errata that Devastation had has to do with Arec Russel Zane. One of his tokens (The one that when ante'd cancels all start of beat/end of beat effects) was changed so that it no longer cancels end of beat effects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Light and Shadow expansion (available soon) should have multiple sets of EX and Almighty bases, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending which version you have, there's also the issue that Kajia didn't get as many Insect Counters as expected. The supply is supposed to be infinite, so use a substitute if needed.

There are a few typos as well (e.g., on one of Kajia's cards).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fernandez Marquez
Spain
Tarragona
Tarragona
flag msg tools
grasa_total wrote:
The Light and Shadow expansion (available soon) should have multiple sets of EX and Almighty bases, I think.

Given how hard it is to get anything related to BattleCON around here (I've been looking for a copy of devastation for like a year before one poked up in an online shop), I'm not really expecting to be able to get Light and Shadow. Profound sadness.

Thanks for the responses, guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Print'n'play, maybe? (That requires sleeving a whole bunch of cards so that you can't tell a character's unique base from their PNP bases... but maybe worth it?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drascin wrote:
grasa_total wrote:

Given how hard it is to get anything related to BattleCON around here (I've been looking for a copy of devastation for like a year before one poked up in an online shop), I'm not really expecting to be able to get Light and Shadow. Profound sadness.

Thanks for the responses, guys!

Brave New World in Cologne, Germany, carries Level 99 stuff, so I guess, sooner or later Light and Shadow will come around. And I think they ship to all European countries

http://www.bravenewworld.biz/website/

(not affiliated in any way with Brave New World, it just happens to be my FLGS)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.