Subject: Repeating a Fast Action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stu Garside
United Kingdom
Andover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you repeatedly use the same Fast Action in the same Hero Turn? For example, Flame Arrows allows you to add tokens to the card at the cost of 1 Enemy Focus. So could use that action several times in a row to generate several tokens but also generating the same amount of enemy focus.

Also, the Arcaneweave Bow appears to have the wrong keywords printed on it, it's definitely not a Container or a Quiver. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jiff Jaffa
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been playing when you use a reflex or fast action card you discard it is this not correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Onkes
Germany
Norden
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jiffster wrote:
I have been playing when you use a reflex or fast action card you discard it is this not correct?

This is true for cards in your hand, but cards in your hero area stay where they are (except theyx instruct otherwise)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Onkes
Germany
Norden
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fumanstu wrote:
Can you repeatedly use the same Fast Action in the same Hero Turn? For example, Flame Arrows allows you to add tokens to the card at the cost of 1 Enemy Focus. So could use that action several times in a row to generate several tokens but also generating the same amount of enemy focus.

Also, the Arcaneweave Bow appears to have the wrong keywords printed on it, it's definitely not a Container or a Quiver.

You can use reflex and fast actions on cards in your hero area as often as you like as long you are able to pay it's cost (raising focus, discard tokens etc.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Garside
United Kingdom
Andover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification, I just wanted to be sure I was getting it right. At the end of the first quest, if you've only got the boss (can't remember his name) left then you can ignore the reinforcements (encounter doesn't have them) and raging enemies (he's not a raging enemy) part of the Enemy Focus track, so you can just load up on the tokens on cards like Flame Arrows. Granted there's still only a limited amount of ways to use them, so it's not a game breaker or anything, it just seemed a little against the spirit of the card, if not the actual rules. :)

Another question - if you use a card like Challenge to move an enemy from one Hero Area to another do effects that occur when entering a hero area, like Slow for example, trigger again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fumanstu wrote:
Another question - if you use a card like Challenge to move an enemy from one Hero Area to another do effects that occur when entering a hero area, like Slow for example, trigger again?

Yes, they do. So, if you want to do some kiting with a Slow Enemy (between, say, Fengray and Crow), you most definitely can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Garside
United Kingdom
Andover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought you could, so I did! :) But again, wanted to be sure I was getting it correct. Thanks! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.